Open Philosophy Reading Group
Since 2017 I have been running a monthly reading group that is open to the public. You can see a list of our readings below. More information is available at the group's Meetup page.
- August 4: Spinoza (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- July 7, 2018: Goodman - The New Riddle of Induction
- June 9, 2018: Hume on Induction ("An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding", Section 4)
- May 12, 2018: Hájek - "Mises Redux"–Redux: Fifteen Arguments Against Finite Frequentism
- April 21, 2018: Plato's Crito and Phaedo
- March 17, 2018: Wolf - Moral Saints
- February 17, 2018: Plato's Apology
- January 27, 2018: Gettier - Is Justified True Belief Knowledge?
- December 9, 2017: Descartes - Meditations (just read I and II)
- November 18, 2017: Korsmeyer - Touch and the Experience of the Genuine